We accept the Holy Scriptures alone as our authority in matter of faith and practice, and adopt the following Confession of Faith as our interpretation of Bible Doctrine:
1. We believe the Scripture of the Old and New Testament as being verbally inspired by God and inerrant and infallible in the original writings, and that they are of supreme and final authority.
2. We believe in one God eternally existing in one essence, yet three co-equal persons, the Trinity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in God, the Father Almighty, sovereign ruler of all.
4. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by God, conceived by the Holy Spirit, and born to the Virgin Mary.
5. We believe in the Holy Spirit, the third person of the Trinity, Who convicts the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment. He is the life of the believer, and He empowers the preaching and teaching of the gospel.
6. We believe that mankind was created in the image of God, sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death, but spiritual death, which is separation from God, and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature.
7. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that those who believe in Him are justified on the basis of His shed blood.
8. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, His ascension into Heaven and His present life there as High Priest and Advocate for us.
9. We believe that all who receive by faith alone, the Lord Jesus Christ, are justified unto salvation, and thereby become children of God and heirs of eternal life.
10. We believe those who are called and regenerated, having a new heart and a new spirit are further being sanctified by Christ’s Word and Spirit.
11. We believe that all true believers in Christ will be kept secure in their salvation by the grace and power of God.
12. We believe that all true Christians can be certainly assured that they are in the state of grace and may rejoice in the hope of the glory of God.
13. We believe in the Church, whose mission it is to preach the Scripture to all the world, all of its endeavors being guided by multiple leadership and supported by the wise stewardship of God’s people.
14. We believe that the sacraments (ordinances) of the Church, given by our Lord, are Baptism and Communion.
15. We believe in the existence of angels, both fallen and unfallen. We also believe in the existence of a personal devil, who is still working in the world to destroy the souls of men and that all his angels and all who receive not Christ as the their Savior will eternally perish in the lake of fire.
16. We believe in the blessed hope, which is the personal, visible, and imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
17. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting conscious suffering of the lost in hell, and the fellowship of the saved in heaven.
We believe that the foregoing are Bible doctrines; therefore, we stand firm upon this Confession of Faith.